The Fort Worth District Dental Society is your local connection to organized dentistry.
Our board of directors, CE and event planning committees are comprised of your colleagues. They are a diverse group who understand your needs at each stage of your career. Our continuing education programs are focused on making the most of your time and budget while encouraging you to explore new directions in your practice. Our events offer opportunities to connect with other professionals in our community.
Refund Policy for Member Events and Full Day CE Programs:
- Cancellation 30 days prior to the CE Program – 100%
- Cancellation 15 days prior to the CE Program – 50%
- Cancellation 7 or fewer days prior to the CE Program – No Refund
Refund Policy for Monthly Meetings:
- Cancellation 7 days prior to the Monthly Meeting – 100%
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the Monthly Meeting – 50%
- Cancellation 2 or fewer days prior to the Monthly Meeting – No Refund
FWDDS will charge a 20% administrative fee for processing refunds.
Click here for the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners current CE Requirements.
ADA CE Online
ADA CE Online is a comprehensive library of continuing education courses available on-demand for dentists. Discover a variety of education featuring live-patient dental procedures and case study examples to enhance your distance learning experience.
ADA is the premier provider of cutting-edge, unique education that has an immediate impact on the ability for dental professionals to effectively treat patients and grow their practice.