JANUARY 19, 2024, 8:00AM-3:30PM (6 CE HOURS)
This presentation will review the past, present, and future of fabricating implant-supported full-mouth restorations. The attendee will understand that analog procedures are still essential while moving into the digital world of dentistry.
- Review assessment and examination procedures before starting procedures.
- Review of essential accurate impressions necessary for accurate restorations. A review and update of impressions end of the edentulous patient, overdenture patient, and fixed denture impressions.
- Understand the limitations of digital impressions.
- Making accurate recordings, both esthetics and function will be simplified.
- The highlight of this entire presentation will review the newest fixed denture prosthesis without screws.
Dr. Joe Massad has lectured literally around the world. Named one of the top clinicians in CE for the years 2001 through 2021 by Dentistry Today. Dr. Massad holds faculty positions at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Associate Professor in the Department of Prosthodontics at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Dentistry, Memphis Tennessee, an adjunct associate faculty with the Department of Comprehensive Dentistry, the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, and former adjunct associate professor, Department of Restorative Dentistry, Loma Linda University School of Dentistry. Dr. Massad is a fellow of the American College of Dentists, the International College of Dentists, and the Regent of the International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics. He is a lifetime member of the ADA, a member of the American Society of Dental Aesthetics, an honorary member of the American College of Prosthodontics and awarded Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Association of Implant Dentistry in 2019. Dr. Massad practices privately in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
In 2022, he was awarded the lifetime achievement award in Prosthodontics from the Indian Prosthodontist Association.
Dentist: $299 (Earlybird through November 30)
Dentist: $399 (Beginning December 1, 2023)
Dentist Under 7 Years: $199
Dental Team Members: $125
Registration fee includes breakfast and lunch.
Tarrant County College
Trinity River Campus
Room: TRTR 4202
300 Trinity Campus Circle
Fort Worth, TX 76102
A Major Paradigm Shift in Fixed Denture Prosthesis
Dr. Joseph Massad